Fall is a great time to prepare your home for the coming winter months. Here is a fall home maintenance checklist to help you get started:
- Inspect your heating system.
- Change your furnace filter.
- Check your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Seal air leaks.
- Insulate your attic.
- Clean your gutters and downspouts.
- Inspect your roof.
- Trim your trees.
- Protect your outdoor faucets.
- Store your lawn equipment.
- Clean your fireplace and chimney.
- Winterize your sprinkler system.
- Cover your outdoor furniture.
By following these tips, you can help keep your home safe and comfortable all winter long.